A full-time entry-level recruiter is needed for a rapidly expanding healthcare management company with a national footprint. Excellent opportunity for someone who wants to grow with a company, practice creativity and autonomy and assume increasing managerial duties.
● Source and credential healthcare providers for client sites with established policies, procedures, and legal regulations
● Attend national professional meetings and local career fairs
● Schedule and balance calendars for clients and providers
● Monitor and maintain an organized record of healthcare provider invoicing data
● Foster and maintain positive and professional relations with both clients and providers
● At least some experience with recruiting is preferred but not required if the candidate can demonstrate transferable skills.
● Candidates must be highly organized and be capable of effectively leading a team and enhancing interdepartmental organization and communication
● Ability to handle urgent matters under pressure and deadlines
Starting compensation 60K annually with benefits. Willing to sponsor H1B applicants.
Undergrads and grad students are welcome to apply.
To apply for this job email your resume/CV to email@example.com