Medical biller needed for a nationwide anesthesia practice. Excellent opportunity for someone who wants to grow with a company, practice creativity and autonomy and assume increasing managerial duties.
● Prepare medical claims to submit to insurance companies as well as other required.
● Ensure the requisite information is accurate and up to date.
● Collect and review referrals and pre-authorizations.
● Monitor and record payments in revenue cycle software
● Follow up on missed payments and resolve financial discrepancies as well as investigate denied and rejected claims.
● Maintain accurate account information in the revenue cycle software
● Interact virtually with clients and patients if needed.
● At least some experience with medical billing is preferred but we are willing to consider fastlearners without experience as the company will provide on-the-job training.
● Candidates should be detail-oriented and have the ability to lead a team as the company grows.
● Must be willing to conduct comprehensive research on medical billing regulations at the federal and state levels to ensure compliance.
● Able to multitask and skillful at time management
● Comfortable with communication and negotiation
● Outstanding problem-solving and organizational abilities.
Starting compensation is $55k annually with benefits and eligibility for performance-based bonuses. Work authorization required, not eligible for OPT/CPT/sponsorship.
To apply for this job email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org